Penn-Plax Cascade Internal Filters
Cascade® Internal Filters are designed to provide better filtration and aeration above and below the surface. Fully submersible, these versatile filters provide physical, chemical and biological filtration. Features
Each filter has an adjustable & directional water flow output and a tube diffuser that will distribute water evenly to aid aeration. The round directional flow spout has a connector where you can connect to your flexible tubing to drive water fountains or other accessories. Mounts quicky using the included suction cups and can be placed horizonally making it easy to place and hide in your tank.
Great for aquariums and terrariums, these filters give you crystal clear water in your fresh or salt water environments. Included filter media. Unit runs on 110V and is UL Approved.
Available Internal Filters:
- Fully sumbersible filter quietly delivers crystal clear water for your fresh or marine aquarium up to 50 gallons in size.
- Spray bar option allows you to distribute water evenly helping aerate your tank.
- Can be placed horizontally and is easily hidden.
- Incudes on bio sponge and one activated carbon cartridge.
- Uses 110V - UL Approved
- Cascade 300 – 70 gph – Up to 10 Gal. UL Approved
- Cascade 400 – 110 gph – Up to 20 Gallons
- Cascade 600 – 175 gph – Up to 50 Gallons
- Cascade 170 Internal Filter — for Small Terrariums
- Cascade Internal Filter / 5 Pc. PrePack Asst.
Note: Additional shipping charge of $11.00 will be added at checkout.
Save from shipping charges when you purchase multiple products from Penn Plax.